We cover all aspects of Electrical Installations in rental property from fixing faulty lights to installing computer networks. We are friendly, punctual and will take our rubbish away with us.
We value our customers and provide Free Quotations for every job. Please Contact Us to discuss your needs.
Inspection and Testing
The Landlords and Tenant Act 1995 requires landlords of properties with short leases to keep the electrical installations in repair and proper working order. The IET (The Institution of Engineering and Technology) recommends landlords arrange for periodic inspection and testing to be carried out by an Approved Contractor. It is recommended that periodic inspection and testing is carried out:
- for tenanted properties at each change of occupancy
- at least every 10 years for a domestic installation
- at least every 5 years for a commercial installation
Periodic inspection and testing should be carried out more frequently for other types of electrical installations. For example:
- 3 years for caravans
- 3 years for industrial premises
- 1 year for swimming pools
- 3 months for construction sites
Our prices for Electrical Condidion Reports for a 2 story house start at £120 +VAT. Please Contact Us to discuss your requirments.